Marjorie House Memory Care Community in McMinnville, is currently looking for a maintenance supervisor to perform daily upkeep and repairs of our facility, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing and equipment and systems upkeep, to assure and maintain the proper functioning, safety and pleasant physical appearance of the building and property. This position requires the individual practice appropriate and supportive interaction with residents and families as supported by our mission statement. Experience in senior care appreciated but not required.
Qualifications and Job Skills Required:
- Have a working knowledge of all aspects of building maintenance, safety & upkeep
- Ability to provide general carpentry and routine maintenance to electrical, plumbing and other systems
- Ability and knowledge to follow all Safety/OSHA regulations
- Must have a valid Oregon Driver’s License
- Must pass required Oregon state criminal background check and drug test
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Participation in the Management Team under the direction of the Administrator
- Coordinate maintenance and upkeep with Administrator/Office Manager
- Support facility’s commitment to safe practices, infection control, and residents’ rights
- Perform general maintenance and repairs
- Coordinate projects in an organized and prioritized manner
- Coordinate with outside vendors and contractors, such as landscapers or IT/Security personnel, including scheduling and oversight
- Maintain the building to a higher standard than those set forth in the Oregon Administrative Rules and the state surveyors
- Be a positive team member at all times
This is a full-time position with competitive pay, benefits and 401K.
Qualified applicants please submit resume via our website (www.marjoriehouse.com), or apply in person, Monday-Friday 9am-4pm at:
Marjorie House Memory Care Community
2855 NE Cumulus Ave.
McMinnville, OR 97128
Marjorie House Memory Care Community in McMinnville is currently looking for a full time RN to work with a compassionate and dedicated team of caregivers.
We provide an outstanding, active environment for those with a diagnosis of a dementia. It is a goal to create a cohesive care team in a caring and loving environment. Our nurse will coordinate the healthcare of our memory care residents and help them live well every day.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. Salary is competitive with like positions.
The nurse manages the coordination of care for residents as healthcare needs change, and is responsible for the training and direct supervision of caregivers and coordination of health care.
Focus areas of nursing include assessment, service planning, medication management, development and oversight of health promotion and disease prevention, care delivery, and training/staff development.
The RN works directly with the Administrator to ensure compliance with Oregon Rules specific to Memory Care service delivery.
For further information, please contact: Sara Helms, Office Manager at 503 474-4222.
Marjorie House Memory Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
Marjorie House Memory Care
2855 NE Cumulus Ave
McMinnville, OR 97128
Marjorie House Memory Care Community is a residential memory care community that takes pride in offering person centered care that nurtures the body, mind and spirit, enables free choice, provides a purposeful life and encourages independence in a safe, secure, and loving environment. We are proud to offer warm and nurturing environment for seniors with Alzheimer’s and all other forms of dementia and are looking for like-minded individuals who will strive to meet our mission of “Building a foundation for a legacy of loving care”.
Now Hiring Caring and Compassionate Caregivers To Join our Team!
We have immediate openings for these exciting positions!!
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist our memory care residents with all ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living). Additionally, RA’s assist other team members as needed.
Full-time with benefits. Day and Swing Shifts available.
The primary responsibility of this position is to administer medications to residents and assist with other aspects of daily care and routine. Additionally, Med Aides assist other team members as needed.
Full-time with benefits. Part-time Shifts Available.
If you would like to apply for any of the above positions please contact us via the request information page of this website or in person at our facility located at: 2855 NE Cumulus Ave, McMinnville, OR 97128