Prior to admission of a Resident, an Initial Evaluation is completed to determine the individual’s care and service needs. Then we develop a care plan that reflects those needs and preferences, with the input and involvement of the resident, their family and friends, case manager and doctor. Our trained staff provide round-the-clock professional care to meet the resident’s service needs and keep abreast of any changes in condition. This assures that the care plan in place is meeting the resident’s needs.
Additionally, a social history is taken at the time of the initial evaluation on every resident so staff get to know their individual interests and likes and dislikes. Based on that information programs and outings are specially designed with residents’ individual interests and abilities in mind.
Our Services Include:
- Private Rooms with Adjoining Private Bathroom
- Individualized Care Plans
- Early to Late Stage Dementia
- State of the Art Nurse Call System throughout the Facility with Real Time Locating and Mapping Services
- Life Enrichment Program
- Private dining rooms for celebrations or family dinners served by staff
- Personal Laundry Services
- Community Living Areas with Fireplaces and Televisions
- Family Style Dining
- Beauty Salon
- Caring Staff with Dementia Specific Training
- Assistance with ADL’s
- Family support groups and dementia education seminars